 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10824
Re: Logic Only - Early results (the polls are still open)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 9 Feb 2004 18:45:45 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Steve Hassenplug wrote:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Steve Hassenplug wrote:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Michael Purvis wrote:

Today, I got software from Kevin C.  Talk about a pain.  It may have been easier
to run against Mike's PC based software.  I don't think it's possible to stop
and re-start a game, without re-loading the firmware, which takes every bit of
five minutes.  And, of course, he has different firmware, depending on who goes
first.

Steve the fastest way to get to new game is to lose as quickly as you can in the
current game.  I can add something so that pressing VIEW restarts the game if
you would like.

Over lunch, I played one game, and wasn't really surprised with the results.
The entire game (after set-up) only took 19 seconds, but after loading firmware
about four times, I didn't have enough time to play the second game.  I'll try
to do it tonight.

Who one the first game?

Steve