 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10749
Re: The NEXT game.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 4 Feb 2004 23:20:01 GMT

David Koudys wrote:

I'd say that the 4x4 arena should be there, that
the 'bots start in the black/white squares, and two
ropes are dangling within the perimeter of the arena...

   Or, two robots, one rope, first to the top wins. Talk about the possibilities
for an "elimination" style competition - perhaps the
rope should dangle over a bunch of pillows, or a deep box of styrofoam
peanuts...

--
Brian Davis