 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10738
Re: The NEXT game.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 2004 22:33:54 GMT

Rob Antonishen wrote:

Chris Magno wrote:

15' of #8 cotton sash cord

Where can one 15' of cotton sash cord?  I checked Canadian Tire, Home
Depot, even Walmart with absolutely no luck (only poly rope at all of them)

I did find 100m package at my local Home Hardware...but they wouldn't
sell just a piece, and I can't justify the cost of that much.

HollyNorth sells 100" of #8 black (or white) sash cord for about $15

at the next dinner I can dole our 10' lengths of the stuff at cost.

Unless others can suggest household uses for the remaining 285' :)

And...should the bottom of the rope have a knot, or does that make it
too easy to grab?

-Rob A.

I'm against any knots.

--
Chris
There's no 'I' in 'team'.  There's four in 'platitude-quoting idiot'.