 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10723
Re: The NEXT game.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 2 Feb 2004 21:55:51 GMT

I like this idea, and will probably attempt to build a robot.

Calum Tsang wrote:
Rope and distance from rope at a defined distance?

From the department of redundancy department... But seriously, 3 feet
sounds good.

Load robot must carry?

None, other than itself.

RCX limit?

None. Just remember that the more RCXen you have, the heavier your robot
is.

Rope knotted?

Depends on how thick it is (

What determines win?  Fastest up the rope?

I don't like the idea of up and down and back to the start. Up and down
might be good.

Trevyn.