 Organizations / Australia / 1443
Re: Trains Trains and Train Shows.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2001 11:45:22 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Martin Scragg writes:
Since last weekend at MUGfest, we had a train layout going (pictures to
come), and there was a bit of interest in trains, there may be a chance some
of the MUGs could be interested.

I'd definitely be interested. I'm looking at building some train MOCs after I
get my current project out of the way. Actually, my current project would
probably look OK in a layout, but more on that when it's nearer to
completion...

I think the idea would be to aim small for the first year, but make it
effective, and then if that goes well, gradually scale it up for other
years.

I second that. Do you have any more details about the show? What kind of area
would be available? What other kind of stuffs there?

If there's enough interest, maybe it'd be worth approaching LA to see if
they're interested in helping out at all? (I said *maybe*)

ROSCO