 Trains / Train Organizations / 1301
Re: Trains Trains and Train Shows.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 05:59:35 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org, Steve Chapple writes:
In lugnet.trains.org, James Brown writes:
...The only thing I'd do differently next time is label the
controllers.  I was still getting confused as to which was
what half-way through Sunday. ;)

Heheh - I recall making a color-coded diagram that showed each zone
and it's controller;  Can't see to recall where it got to though...  8-)

  In the 7777 Idea book, they use colored 1x2 tiles to identify track
power, as well as swicth-track controls and point-motors. :-)

  You can use colored tiles between the rails for track control,
or 1x2 sloped bricks (back to back, beside the rails) to signal
the train operators which track is on what circuit at a distance.

     ____