 Local / Australia / 4792
Re: Trains Trains and Train Shows.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 22:17:17 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Ross Crawford writes:
If we're gonna try this, maybe we should try to get a (semi-)serious layout
happening in Melbourne for the ????Fest in June? Just to give it a go, and
see what we're doing wrong 8?)

So is there any interest trying to set up a simple layout for June? ie Some
trains, a few buildings, streets, maybe foliage, etc? (Heck, maybe even a
bridge?)

(Note: all references to SLUGs, STUDs, etc carefully obliterated...)

ROSCO