 Off-Topic / Pun / 134
Re: Question about 7101
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Tue, 29 Jun 1999 20:40:23 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.pun, Jeff Stembel writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.pun, Tom McDonald writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.pun, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:

Remember though: any garment, once touched, is felt.

You couldn't cotton the thought of going off-topic, neh?

Not and be brief about it anyway.

Wool-d you mind explaining your obsession with these types of puns?  It's not
healthy, ya know.  Well, I suppose it isn't really all that bad, unless you
start flaxing poetic about 'em.

Only about Rapunzel.

Sorry about that. There's a word missing in my question. I think Todd has
installed a program that randomly steals words from posts.

Or maybe You think faster than you type.  (Yes!! Full Circle!  ;)

Hehe "The circle is now complete..."

I'm here in a purely advisory role.

Jeff Stembel must really appreciate that.

Oh, that's just what I need!  Another vice!  ;)

You're invited over for cigars, BTW.

Darth Maul, he's just this guy, you know?

Wow!  Really?  I didn't know!

Jeff, Who flanked Sir Loin so he could strip the castle and lands of Steak.

And times were lean after that.

-Tom McD.
when replying, never go rafting down the Colorado river on a spamcake.