 Off-Topic / Pun / 131
Re: Question about 7101
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Tue, 29 Jun 1999 19:32:45 GMT

I'm really touched that so MANY puns have been spawned by my deliberate
t7po. But I think what's best about it is how VERY BAD many of them are.
Aloha (not to be confused with a-hola)....

Jeff Stembel wrote:

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Larry Pieniazek writes:
And as you know, I rarely make misteaks.

Customer: "So, what kind of steak do you have?"
Waiter: "We have Flank Steak, Sirloin Steak, Strip Steak, and Misteak."
Customer: "Well, let's just say the Chef mistook one of the customers for a
cow."

:)

Jeff

P.S.  I'll take my misteak rare, Please!  ;)