 Off-Topic / Pun / 117
Re: Question about 7101
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Mon, 28 Jun 1999 18:27:05 GMT

Jeff Stembel wrote:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Larry Pieniazek writes:
And as you know, I rarely make misteaks.
Customer: "So, what kind of steak do you have?"
Waiter: "We have Flank Steak, Sirloin Steak, Strip Steak, and Misteak."
Customer: "Well, let's just say the Chef mistook one of the customers for a
cow."

Well done, Jeff.  Definitely not lame.  Is there any way you can beef it
up?  Or perhaps it would be best to not milk it to death.  Let's not beat a
dead horse...

Cheers,
- jsproat

Now that Yoda's not around, there's no telling what we'll do when we're free