 Off-Topic / Pun / 127
Re: Question about 7101
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Tue, 29 Jun 1999 17:10:15 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.pun, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:
<FE3ArA.MHz@lugnet.com> <FE3Hy7.8zG@lugnet.com>

Tom McDonald wrote:
In lugnet.off-topic.pun, Jeff Stembel writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.pun, Tom McDonald writes:
when replying, note that spamcake printed mu-mu's are in this summer.
I'll probably regret this, but what the heck is a mu-mu??
You won't regret knowing about one, but probably about seeing one :) If my
spelling is correct (and I was almost (but not quite) loathe to spell it • "moo-
moo")

*ahem* muu-muu or mu'u mu'u  :-,

Encyclopedia Sproaticus comes through again. (Those double-u'ed words really
get me. The only ones I really have to remember are vacuum and continuum.)

I've never worn one and never seen it spelt. Remember though: any garment,
once touched, is felt.

Mele Kalikimaka,

Well, a big old humuhumu nukunuku apua'a back atcha.  :-D

Does that wrap it all up then or is there more to let out?

Darth Sideous the wicked ruled his world -- Sidious spoke in class today

It was "Bring your dog to work day" the other day. Maybe you what Sidious
brought? (not a joke - a question)

-Tom McD.
when replying, do not bake spamcake figurines in an attempt to create art.