 Off-Topic / Pun / 133
Re: Question about 7101
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Tue, 29 Jun 1999 20:33:34 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.pun, Larry Pieniazek writes:
I'm really touched that so MANY puns have been spawned by my deliberate
t7po.

It would seam sew.

But I think what's best about it is how VERY BAD many of them are.

Calling them VERY BAD is just repundant. Besides, no one calls them good.

Aloha (not to be confused with a-hola)....

Hola, estoy muy bien, gracias. Los symbolicos de las accentas no son presentan
en este contrapcion.

-Tom McD.
when replying, note that some fast food chains use Australian-raised spamcake
to save money.