 Off-Topic / Pun / 128
Re: Question about 7101
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Tue, 29 Jun 1999 17:36:37 GMT

<3778ED41.9E590386@geocities.com> <FE3MD3.EEq@lugnet.com>

Tom McDonald wrote:
Encyclopedia Sproaticus comes through again. (Those double-u'ed words really
get me. The only ones I really have to remember are vacuum and continuum.)

And the crowd goes wild.

Remember though: any garment, once touched, is felt.

You couldn't cotton the thought of going off-topic, neh?

Mele Kalikimaka,
Well, a big old humuhumu nukunuku apua'a back atcha.  :-D
Does that wrap it all up then or is there more to let out?

I dunno, I think I've exhausted my Hawai'ian vocab for today.

Darth Sideous the wicked ruled his world -- Sidious spoke in class today
It was "Bring your dog to work day" the other day. Maybe you what Sidious
brought? (not a joke - a question)

???

Oh, am I what Sidious brought to work for "bring your dog to work day"?
Nah.  I'm here in a purely advisory role.

Cheers,
- jsproat

Darth Maul, he's just this guy, you know?