 Off-Topic / Pun / 121
Re: Question about 7101
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Mon, 28 Jun 1999 21:15:59 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.pun, Jeff Stembel writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.pun, Jeff Stembel writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Larry Pieniazek writes:
And as you know, I rarely make misteaks.

Customer: "So, what kind of steak do you have?"
Waiter: "We have Flank Steak, Sirloin Steak, Strip Steak, and Misteak."
Customer: "Well, let's just say the Chef mistook one of the customers for a
cow."

I screwed up slightly here.  The passage should read:

Customer: "So, what kind of steak do you have?"
Waiter: "We have Flank Steak, Sirloin Steak, Strip Steak, and Misteak."
Customer: "What is Misteak?"
Waiter: "Well, let's just say the Chef mistook one of the customers for a
cow."

*Sigh*  This is what happens when you think faster than you type.  :(

Couldn't it also be said "type faster than you think"? :)

"I'll have the Skirt Steak." That way I can skirt the misteak entirely ;)

-Tom McD.
when replying, note that in low-pressure environments spamcake has an
extremely elastic quality.