 Off-Topic / Geek / 4659
Re: New LUGNET server hardware details
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 2004 01:29:33 GMT

Jan-Albert van Ree <javanree@vanree.net> wrote:
And all in all, glad to see so much care is being taken in setting up
the new stuff. BTW where can I find out more about BU-Linux details?
Interested in what you changed from stock RedHat distro's to see if
there's anything interesting which would apply to my systems :D

Look at <http://linux.bu.edu/>. Although I need to update that page.

Right now, our install server is way underpowered, but it should be
getting upgraded sometime this spring (just in time for BU Linux 4.0,
hopefully). Because of this, it's only available on campus except by
arrangement -- e-mail me if you're interested.

--
Matthew Miller           mattdm@mattdm.org        <http://www.mattdm.org/>
Boston University Linux      ------>                <http://linux.bu.edu/>