 Off-Topic / Geek / 3666
Re: Ancient and obscure hardware geekery (Was: Re: review: Radeon 7000 for BrickDraw3D, low-end Mac)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 14:11:08 GMT

J.D. Forinash <foxtrot@cc.gatech.edu> wrote:
Yeah, but the _cheap one_ is $250! I have a Lego habit to support!
Seriously, though, one more reason why it wasn't a bad idea to replace
the old 486 firewall with a hundred bucks worth of Linksys filtering
router. :)
On the other hand, I begin to think my webserver needs one of these...

It's definitely a good thing to get one's employer to buy.

--
Matthew Miller           mattdm@mattdm.org        <http://www.mattdm.org/>
Boston University Linux      ------>                <http://linux.bu.edu/>