 Off-Topic / Geek / 3632
Re: review: Radeon 7000 for BrickDraw3D, low-end Mac
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Thu, 11 Apr 2002 13:36:30 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Erik Olson writes:
Since I plan to keep using my '97 Mac as a baseline machine for a while,
this is a good investment. It was even less money to upgrade the drive from
4 to 40GB (zowie!)

You call that a baseline?  Can't you do something for the old
PowerMac 6100 that I got out of my sister in-law's closet?  All
I can coax out of it is some sort of boing sound, but I'm sure
you could work around that.  ;)

I'd tell you about my on and off efforts to try and get my old
386sx DOS PC to function as a baseline for ldglite, but I'm
somewhat embarrassed to admit I still use that thing.

Don