 Off-Topic / Fun / 963
Re: Fair use of lugnet.cad.dat
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 26 Feb 1999 08:20:28 GMT

On Thu, 25 Feb 1999 17:02:49 GMT, Sproaticus <jsproat@geocities.com> wrote:

Larry Pieniazek wrote:
Terry K wrote:
I rarely see anyone using _that_ reference.
Nothing like a good, vague reference.  <g>
In what way was that vague? :-)  _Moat_ is their finest work. Even the
sequel is good.

It's probably vague in the sense of the ignorant and unforgiving way they
handled my religion...  :-P

Still a good read, though.  Although _Legacy of Heorot_ was better, IMO.

Cheers,
- jsproat

That was a good one.  That had a sequel as well, if I am not mistaken.  And
there was another book dealing with a different planetary system but I don't
recall the exact name.  "Destiny Road", maybe?.  Not as good, at any rate.

-- Terry K --