 Off-Topic / Fun / 1051
Re: Fair use of lugnet.cad.dat
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 2 Mar 1999 23:22:32 GMT

Sproaticus wrote:

Grendels!  I love them!  Gimme three -- no, four!  With *strong* leashes.

Yeah!  (Duh...)

I also like the veldt scribes (whatever they're called).  I would love to
fly over a field they've grazed in and looked at the patterns left behind.

I liked those too.  Imaginitive macrofauna is always good.  When I was
thinking about the book earlier for that post, I didn't recall them at
all, just the bees on crystal meth that I thought were kind of boring.

--
Sincerely,

Christopher L. Weeks
central Missouri, USA