 Off-Topic / Fun / 1056
Re: Fair use of lugnet.cad.dat
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 1999 12:57:45 GMT

Still a good read, though.  Although _Legacy of Heorot_ was better, • IMO.
That was a good one.  That had a sequel as well, if I am not mistaken.
_Beowulf's Children_?  Almost as good, but still just a sequel.
I was really disappointed with it.  _LOH_ was so good - their best in my
opinion - and _BC_ degraded to a kind of cheezy romance in a SF setting.

<whew>  I had the same feeling about these two - first really good, 2nd only
fair.  I often wonder "am I the only one?"

--
Steven | svore at mindspring .com | kf4fbk | TC++MS++#15LS+M+HalYB64m