 Administrative / General / 1101
Re: Fair use of lugnet.cad.dat
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 25 Feb 1999 14:23:37 GMT

Terry K wrote:

On Thu, 25 Feb 1999 05:12:38 GMT, "Sproaticus" <jsproat@geocities.com> wrote:

On the gripping hand, such is life on the Internet.

:-)

I rarely see anyone using _that_ reference.
Nothing like a good, vague reference.  <g>

In what way was that vague? :-)  _Moat_ is their finest work. Even the
sequel is good.

Stop the FDIC from spying on us! Go to
http://www.defendyourprivacy.com and sign the petition.
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.