 Off-Topic / Fun / 962
Re: Quandry...NOT!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 26 Feb 1999 06:13:38 GMT

No contest.  Rock and Bullwinkle, for sure. I hope Natasha is among the four.
She's a hottie!  Why she hangs with a guy like Boris, I'll never know;)

Tom McDonald wrote:

Dear Friends,

I have awhile, at least a couple of months, to decide this, but I can't seem
to make up my mind. Decisions like this don't happen to me everyday. Which
cheques should I order: Rocky and Bullwinkle, or CM Coolidges Dog's Playing
Poker? Each one has four different pictures. They don't have Lego cheques.

-Tom McD.
radiotitan@NO,BULKEMAILREALLYDOESN'TWORKyahooATALL.comPLETELY