 Off-Topic / Fun / 968
Re: Quandry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 26 Feb 1999 18:03:31 GMT

Tom McDonald wrote:
I have awhile, at least a couple of months, to decide this, but I can't seem
to make up my mind. Decisions like this don't happen to me everyday. Which
cheques should I order: Rocky and Bullwinkle, or CM Coolidges Dog's Playing
Poker? Each one has four different pictures. They don't have Lego cheques.

Dogs playing poker.  Truly a classic.  To quote Homer:  "They're dogs!  And
they're playing *POKER*!!!  AAAAAAAAGGGHHH!"

Yep, passed the "Simpson Test".  :-,

Cheers,
- jsproat

"The world will not perish for want of wonders but for want of wonder"
-- British scientist J. B. S. Haldane (1892-1964)