 Off-Topic / Fun / 600
Re: AucZILLA IX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 6 Jan 1999 02:59:42 GMT

Terry K wrote:

1. Clint Eastwood?  What?  You mean Jack Nicholson, don't you?
Jack in "Five Easy Pieces" and Newman in "The Hustler"

But ultimately, it probably is Drew Carey Hustling Five Easy Pizza's.

-- Terry K --

Sorry, I was thinking of "Fistful of dollars"
http://us.imdb.com/Title?Per+un+pugno+di+dollari+(1964)
and
"For a Few Dollars More"
http://us.imdb.com/Title?Per+qualche+dollaro+in+pi%F9+(1965) (1)

Forget I even said Easy Pieces, as my pieces are never easy or else I
wouldn't use them...

1 - the title of which is particularly apropos for an auction, don't you
think?
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.