 Off-Topic / Fun / 599
Re: My #1 complaint about 1999 sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 5 Jan 1999 23:55:21 GMT

James Brown writes:
Jeremy H. Sproat writes:
..Hardly any on the TRU shelf here in Utah.

Hey, at least American TRU's know they exist!  In Canada, they're still full • on
1998 stock with no shelf-clearing sales in sight.

The only place I've seen 1999 sets to date is at Zellers, and at such
ridiculous prices as to turn the staunchest maniac away.(1)

1: Ok, maybe not the staunchest.

James

http://shades-of-night.com/lego/

Actually, he's right (sadly). I'm looking forward to the rock raiders (mainly
so I can buy hordes of those rock creatures).