 Off-Topic / Fun / 598
Re: AucZILLA IX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 5 Jan 1999 22:41:13 GMT

On Tue, 5 Jan 1999 17:33:20 GMT, Larry Pieniazek
<lpien@ctp.IWANTNOSPAM.com> wrote:

Linc Smith wrote:
<an amazing pastiche... I felt like I was starring in a cross between
"Five Easy Pieces" and "the Hustler" (1)>

Wow. I'm deeply touched. Or you are. Maybe both.

1 - do I look more like Clint Eastwood or Paul Newman, do you think?
WHAT? DREW CAREY?? Sigh. Gotta cut back on those pizzas, I guess. (2)

2 - is it legal to footnote inside a "<snip>" ??

1. Clint Eastwood?  What?  You mean Jack Nicholson, don't you?
Jack in "Five Easy Pieces" and Newman in "The Hustler"

But ultimately, it probably is Drew Carey Hustling Five Easy Pizza's.

-- Terry K --