 Marketplace / Auctions / 454
Re: AucZILLA IX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Wed, 6 Jan 1999 11:26:44 GMT

Todd Lehman writes:
"Selçuk <teyyareci>" <sgore@nospam.superonline.com> writes:

Hi Todd,
A little bit off topic, but is there any progress about my right wings?..:-)
Selçuk

Not as much as I'd like.  :-(  I've heard back from Matt so far, who was
also missing 4 right wings, but not yet from Bill (he's bcc'd on this
message as a hopeful reminder).  If Bill doesn't write back through e-mail
soon I'll need to contact him via snail mail.  It'll be a real bummer if
they don't turn up in Bill's winnings because the only 3 sets I know of that
had these pieces in this color are 1789 (retired Unitron set), 6493 (retired
Time Cruisers set), and 6544 (retired space shuttle set).

--Todd

If it helps, a local store has scads of the Time Cruiser thing on for about
(educated guess) $50 Canadian.  at one of the frequent 20% sales it would run
about $20-25 US.