 Marketplace / Auctions / 434
433  |  435
Subject:
AucZILLA IX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 4 Jan 1999 01:36:26 GMT

A few things about AucZILLA IX

Everyone:

- This would not be a good auction for you to try to acquire a lot of
tiles, or town windows.  Know what I mean? Trust me. :-) That's about
all I'm bidding on and I just mailed Todd a PASSEL of money. You have
been warned.

Todd:
- What are these (from section/page #34, technic elements)??
    CROSS CATCHES
    CATCHES
    CHANGEOVER CATCHES
    (as in) [ ] 4 Gray 1x1x2.3 Changeover Catches                 1.60
open
  I know what a cross block connector is, but these stumped me.

- I know you usually do LDraw elements if you have them but would it be
possible to link to Technica? Maybe not because those are very large
images with no easy way to reference individual elements other than "3rd
col, 4th from the top"

- Also, why did your SW split the Technic figs from the helmets, put the
figs up one at a time, but then put the helmets into one lot of 6??? I
mean, who is going to buy 6 helmets??

- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.