 Marketplace / Auctions / 455
Re: AucZILLA IX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Wed, 6 Jan 1999 15:25:57 GMT

Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote:
"Selçuk <teyyareci>" <sgore@nospam.superonline.com> writes:

Hi Todd,
A little bit off topic, but is there any progress about my right wings?..:-)
Selçuk

Not as much as I'd like.  :-(  I've heard back from Matt so far, who was
also missing 4 right wings, but not yet from Bill (he's bcc'd on this
message as a hopeful reminder).  If Bill doesn't write back through e-mail
soon I'll need to contact him via snail mail.  It'll be a real bummer if
they don't turn up in Bill's winnings because the only 3 sets I know of that
had these pieces in this color are 1789 (retired Unitron set), 6493 (retired
Time Cruisers set), and 6544 (retired space shuttle set).

I've seen one of the 1789's locally for regular price.  Thought about
picking it up to auction it off, but wasn't sure if there would be
much interest.

It doesn't scan at Wal-Mart, but if you take it to the cashier they
look it up and tell you it is regular price (it's marked that anyway).

Just as an aside, I think I have 2 of the 6493's waiting to be broken
up for my next sale, and I think I could pick up another couple for
$25 each (maybe they're still available from S@H?).

http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/
800-835-4386 (S@H USA) / 800-267-5346 ext 222 (S@H Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news/ - Meet more LEGO fans in your area through LUGNET