 Marketplace / Auctions / 435
Re: AucZILLA IX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 4 Jan 1999 03:58:32 GMT

Larry Pieniazek <lpien@ctp.IWANTNOSPAM.com> wrote:
A few things about AucZILLA IX

Everyone:

- This would not be a good auction for you to try to acquire a lot of
tiles, or town windows.  Know what I mean? Trust me. :-) That's about
all I'm bidding on and I just mailed Todd a PASSEL of money. You have
been warned.

Hrmmmm, if I didn't like Larry so much I might take that as a
challenge...

But I do, so I won't.  I can wait for tiles.  No interest in windows,
least not town windows.

http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/
800-835-4386 (S@H USA) / 800-267-5346 ext 222 (S@H Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news/ - Meet more LEGO fans in your area through LUGNET