 Marketplace / Auctions / 456
Re: 8839 Technic Supply Ship *MIB*
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Wed, 6 Jan 1999 17:10:57 GMT

One Day Left!

Thanks,
LINC

Linc Smith wrote...
As the subject implied...<big surprise> Technic Supply Ship 8839 for
auction.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=52946780

Neat set with some noteworthy parts:

Crane arms
Large Technic turntable
Metal crane hook
14-tooth bevel gears (6)
Many flex system elements
3 universal joints
Worm gear
24 - 1x2 plate hinges
Good supply of beams and gears

Thanks,
LINC
ldsmith@pfc.forestry.ca

Ps. I will be updating once... day before the end.  Email any questions.