 Off-Topic / Fun / 57
Re: who was the 1st non-north american to possess mindstorms???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 5 Oct 1998 03:00:29 GMT

On Mon, 5 Oct 1998 02:24:34 GMT, John Doe <lar@voyager.net> wrote:

What group did this come from... it's helpful when you move a thread to
somehow show that. The referenced post appears first.

It should be in the newsgroup list of the message to check it out. I
would guess robotics though given the original subject.