 Off-Topic / Fun / 20
Re: who was the 1st non-north american to possess mindstorms???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sat, 3 Oct 1998 05:19:39 GMT

On Wed, 30 Sep 1998 14:28:23 GMT, sarah@eskimo.com (Perhaps a
Princess....) wrote:

Never saw Space Boy, but the mention of Willow makes me wonder if
anyone else has considered the possibility that this trilogy that will
be coming out might just totally suck?  I didn't really grow up with

I liked WIllow...

Yeah, Rachael liked it too.  I think it's a chick movie, if I can
quote my friend Jack and his term for anything that doesn't quite fit
into his preferred horror/action/sci-fi genre 100%.  :)

I don't remember much from it, but I thought the character that the
dude who played Iceman in Top Gun played was interesting.  Liked him
better in The Saint, though, if that was the same guy.
--
Unofficial listing of weekly Lego Shop at Home phone specials
http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/