 Off-Topic / Fun / 52
Re: who was the 1st non-north american to possess mindstorms???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 5 Oct 1998 02:24:34 GMT

What group did this come from... it's helpful when you move a thread to
somehow show that. The referenced post appears first.

Anyway to answer the question in the subject, I would submit that if we
define

posess
==
hold clear title to an instance of the product bought through retail
channels (1)

the answer is Moz. *I* was the first person to buy MS from S@H and I
gave him title to an instance right after I bought it.

1 - as opposed to some one who got a prerelease version through TLG
connections...
Perhaps a Princess.... wrote:

On Wed, 30 Sep 1998 12:33:57 GMT, cjc@newsguy.com (Mike Stanley)