 Off-Topic / Fun / 31
Re: who was the 1st non-north american to possess mindstorms???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sun, 4 Oct 1998 01:44:27 GMT

On Sun, 4 Oct 1998 00:06:17 GMT, Joshua Delahunty
<dulcaoin@alumni.cse.ucsc.edu> wrote:

"Chick Flick" is the more common term, AFAIK.  Though I've never liked
the term "flick" to refer to films (it really cheapens them in my mind),
here it's warranted because the rhyme fits in well with the entire term.

You *can* cheapen films? I had never thought of them as worth anything
more than mind-fluff in the first place, for the most part...

Sarah
sarah@eskimo.com