 Off-Topic / Fun / 58
57  |  59
Subject:
Comefrom group info (Was Re: who was the 1st non-north american to possess mindstorms???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 5 Oct 1998 03:15:00 GMT

Perhaps a Princess.... wrote:

On Mon, 5 Oct 1998 02:24:34 GMT, John Doe <lar@voyager.net> wrote:

What group did this come from... it's helpful when you move a thread to
somehow show that. The referenced post appears first.

It should be in the newsgroup list of the message to check it out.

It's not, and all the refs give "invalid article number" trying to
follow them back...

I would guess robotics though given the original subject.

Yep, I did find the start of the thread this time.

- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.