 Off-Topic / Fun / 156
Re: who was the 1st non-north american to possess mindstorms???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 15 Oct 1998 20:06:41 GMT

Rachael Stanley <rachael95@hotmail.com> wrote:
Yeah, Rachael liked it too.  I think it's a chick movie, if I can
quote my friend Jack and his term for anything that doesn't quite fit
into his preferred horror/action/sci-fi genre 100%.  :)

HOLD IT!!!!! I liked that movie when I was 12! I saw it again a few years
later and can't for the life of me understand how I ever liked it originally!
It was an embarrassment to admit to liking that movie!

Ugh! Now the whole world knows!

[Rachael hangs head in shame]

Well, at least I know I've had a positive influence on you.  :)

http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/  (discontinued thru Holiday season)
800-835-4386 (S@H USA) / 800-267-5346 ext 222 (S@H Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news - Focused discussion groups for LEGO fans worldwide