 Off-Topic / Fun / 5633
Re: CW update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 08:53:18 GMT

Mark Sandlin wrote:

From: "Xcalabur" <Xcalabur@rocketmail.com>

See?  100,000 miles away, and I'm still taking orders. ;-)
Anyways, "I'm not whipped, I'm just considerate." ;-)
-Chris

That's what they all say.  ;^)

Good Lord!  100,000 miles away?  She's already pummeled the poor boy
clear out of the Earth's gravity well!

On the other hand, this would officially make him an astronaut, which is
pretty impressive to have on your resume.  I can see the confrontation
with lesser beings now:  "This isn't rocket science, buddy."  "So what
if it is?  I'm an astronaut!  Die, evil pig!"

Remember, one must insert the "evil pig" in order to have the retort
work properly.  Not that this is rocket science or anything.

best

LFB