Re: CW update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Thu, 20 Jul 2000 01:52:18 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Jeff Stembel writes:
In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Chris Maddison writes:

http://members.aol.com/blueofnoon2/cw/cw.html

I like it!  Very nice!

<aside>
I also like the black background better than the tan, but Shiri wanted to keep
in tradition with Pawel, and I don't think I should change it; it's up to
her.  But black is definitely better than tan tho!
</aside>

I like the layout of Richard's page, but I *really* dislike the black
background.  The current beige coloring is very nice IMHO, and easy on the
eyes.  I also feel it fits the general feel of Castle World better, kinda like
Lego brick parchment.  :)

Jeff

  when i first designed the artwork i liked beige for the same reason; the
old parchement look.  also, i counted the black lines of the graphic and
wanted to represent all the major brick colors in the artwork, thus the
beige background.  the black looks better than i thought it would, i must
admit!  kudos for the overall design, richard, and putting it together so
nicely!

  should we vote (current cw members) between the black and beige?

  later ~ craig~