Re: CW update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Thu, 20 Jul 2000 17:13:53 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Chris Maddison writes:
I like it!  Very nice!

Agreed - I already told Richard when he showed me (when was that?... hmm) that
I like it a lot. Looks great, and Craig's logo is "zimply da bezt". ;-)

<aside>
I also like the black background better than the tan, but Shiri wanted to keep
in tradition with Pawel, and I don't think I should change it; it's up to
her.  But black is definitely better than tan tho!
</aside>

Well, I don't think it should be up to me, but yes, I favor the tan BG. Tho'[
if everyone else here is for the black, I say go for it.

I think maybe I should first talk to Shiri and get her feedback.  I'll get
back to everyone as soon as I find out what she thinks, K?

(thatnk for pointing the post out - I don't have time to catch up on
everything :-(  )

I think this design for the front page already has the Craigo seal of
approval.  Others should feel free to comment, but I figure its up to Chris
right now...

I say let's go for it!! I didn't do it right off the bat simply because I was
in a major rush, packing and all that. Sorry...

Maybe if we feature his logo more prominently, Craigo will finish the CW maps
for us...?!

=oP

Mmmmmmmm... I hope so ;-)

-Shiri