Re: CW update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Fri, 21 Jul 2000 16:06:09 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Wilson Raska writes:
problem I have with the blueofnoon sites are the screen wipes.  They're cool
and all, but kind of time consuming.

I think its two lines of code that are easily removed, mostly it was to amuse
me when comparing the two colors of backgrounds.

So maybe someone could show us how purple looked, and then we could vote on
those 3 colors.

Naw, the purple at Fibblesnork is very alarming when used as a background.  No
one would vote for it except perhaps yourself.  The purple ends up looking
like a hot pink or something -- maybe it would work for a Paradisa site or
some such.

Myself I would prefer to just use something like parchment instead of bricks
as a background.  I don't mind the screen swipes as much as busy backgrounds!

I have a parchment background I have been saving for a project of my own but I
could see if it would work for CW. Maybe...

-- Richard