Re: CW update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Thu, 20 Jul 2000 17:39:37 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Jeff Stembel writes:
In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Chris Maddison writes:
Alright then, we'll use that'n!  Now, do we want black or tan?

Black:  http://members.aol.com/blueofnoon2/cw/cw.html

Tan:  http://members.aol.com/blueofnoon2/cw/cwtan.html

I like the black better, but the tan looks nice, and fits with the rest...what
do you guys think?  Should we just pick one, or vote, or what?
-Chris

As it stands, the logo needs to be changed on the beige page.  The orange and
brown lettering clashes too much.  :)  I'd go with the currently in use
Purple...  Or we could try Green!!  :D

Jeff

   i was just about to post this very thing!  on the beige background, a
violet or purple lettering would have greater contrast and show up much
better.  also, violet being a royal color n'all, i think it's castle
apropriate. there's already green in the dragon, and don't want to distract
from that,

  later ~ craig~