Re: CW update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Fri, 21 Jul 2000 04:19:16 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Craig Hamilton writes:
In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Jeff Stembel writes:
In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Chris Maddison writes:
Alright then, we'll use that'n!  Now, do we want black or tan?

Black:  http://members.aol.com/blueofnoon2/cw/cw.html

Tan:  http://members.aol.com/blueofnoon2/cw/cwtan.html

I like the black better, but the tan looks nice, and fits with the • rest...what
do you guys think?  Should we just pick one, or vote, or what?
-Chris

As it stands, the logo needs to be changed on the beige page.  The orange and
brown lettering clashes too much.  :)  I'd go with the currently in use
Purple...  Or we could try Green!!  :D

Jeff

  i was just about to post this very thing!  on the beige background, a
violet or purple lettering would have greater contrast and show up much
better.  also, violet being a royal color n'all, i think it's castle
apropriate. there's already green in the dragon, and don't want to distract
from that,

later ~ craig~

I think that purple would look pretty cool as the background color.  The only
problem I have with the blueofnoon sites are the screen wipes.  They're cool
and all, but kind of time consuming.

So maybe someone could show us how purple looked, and then we could vote on
those 3 colors.

Wilson