Re: CW update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Thu, 20 Jul 2000 17:30:56 GMT

I'm voting for the Tan one, I like the black... though it gets a little
to hard to read stuff on a black background :(
I do like how you've got it set up though!

Tamy

richard marchetti wrote:

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Craig Hamilton writes:
should we vote (current cw members) between the black and beige?

If people want to have a choice, I suppose its fair to present them with the
options properly.  So, see the black background CW front page at:

http://members.aol.com/blueofnoon2/cw/cw.html

then see the tan background CW front page at:

http://members.aol.com/blueofnoon2/cw/cwtan.html

If you are in a DHTML capable browser there is an interesting transition
effect between the the two pages once they are cached.  It's kinda cool to go
back and forth and see the many possible transitions.  Kinda cool if you are a
graphic design geek of sorts...

The source, the background jpg, and the logo gif can be taken from either
page, Chris.

-- Richard

--
Keep on Bricken'