Re: CW update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Wed, 19 Jul 2000 23:26:59 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Chris Maddison writes:

http://members.aol.com/blueofnoon2/cw/cw.html

I like it!  Very nice!

<aside>
I also like the black background better than the tan, but Shiri wanted to keep
in tradition with Pawel, and I don't think I should change it; it's up to
her.  But black is definitely better than tan tho!
</aside>

I like the layout of Richard's page, but I *really* dislike the black
background.  The current beige coloring is very nice IMHO, and easy on the
eyes.  I also feel it fits the general feel of Castle World better, kinda like
Lego brick parchment.  :)

Jeff