 Off-Topic / Fun / 5523
Re: Encoding? (was Re: This isn't good enough!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 21:01:01 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:
You people have way too much free time!

Yeah, well...yeah.  Fortunately, it was at my employer's expense.

---Lar     I'm Scott Arthur.
No no, it's "I'm Lorbaat!"... Remember, Scott Arthur was right about something
once... the time that he agreed with me, remember?

Hey, I've been right more times than that.  At *leat* twice.

1 - _Doorways in the Sand_, Roger Zelazny

I've been climbing all up and down the used book stores in the area, and
haven't been able to ind much Zelazny at all.  Lotsa Hubbard, tho...

So is this a short story which one may find in an anthology (1), or is it a
novel?

Cheers,
- jsproat

1.  I love anthologies.  Good ones, anyway.  Can't get enough of them.

Uh, two.  Including this one.