 Local / Australia / 1823
Re: This isn't good enough!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 3 Jul 2000 10:59:32 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Benjamin Whytcross writes:

Now that's just not on...If it wasn't for the fact that we'd be assisting
them, I'd suggest we all post in .loc.it....However, I think we'd be a lot
better off if we follow their lead :)

Yeah, I thought about posting to their newsgroup and decided not to for
the same reason, they were onto me pretty quickly, thought about popping
over and saying hi.  Now I could crosspost it to loc.au as well of course
but that would ultimately not get us anywhere :)  Now, what is most
unfortunate is all they have to do is mispell things and babelfish
probably won't help much, mind you if they hadn't already thought of that
they will now!!!

wait a minute...did they mention the end of their newsgroup :)

Perhaps we should suggest they surrender now and come and join us :)

Deidre (Gee that omelette was yummy, did anyone watch Friends?)
drb@tasmail.com