 Local / Australia / 1824
Re: This isn't good enough!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 3 Jul 2000 11:09:54 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richard Parsons writes:
We need to be slightly careful with this 'end of their newsgroup' stuff.
This is not what we seek and certainly no anything we need.  Power to the
Italians for a wonderful diverse and strong group - my bestest and fondest
aspirations for their continued growth and vitality.

Goodness, you had me wondering until I got to the next bit!

Its just that its the way of things for the young and energetic to
eventually surpass the not young and not energetic.  No sense the young and
energetic rubbing their noses in it, now is there?

They're talking about civil wars now!  Get those Brikwars forces at the
ready... :)

Notate che babelfish non ha saputo tradurre "uniamoci" ed e' bastato scrivere
Canguri colla c maiuscola per fargli credere fosse un nome...
Ps: in Australia vive un milione di Italiani: sta mica per scoppiare una guerra
civile? :-)

Noticed that babelfish it has not known translate " uniamoci " and e' been
enough to write Canguri glue c capital letter for fargli believing was a
name... Ps: in Australia alive a million Italians: is at all in order to burst
one civil war? -)

(and in another post they do indeed seem to have figured out the
mispelling bit :( )

Deidre
drb@tasmail.com