 Local / Australia / 1838
Re: This isn't good enough!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 3 Jul 2000 22:42:01 GMT

PMI, but who or what is 'babelfish'?

Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde

Deidre Rushton Brumby <drb@tasmail.com> wrote in message
news:Fx4CCI.55E@lugnet.com...

Noticed that babelfish it has not known translate " uniamoci " and e' been
enough to write Canguri glue c capital letter for fargli believing was a
name... Ps: in Australia alive a million Italians: is at all in order to • burst
one civil war? -)

(and in another post they do indeed seem to have figured out the
mispelling bit :( )

Deidre
drb@tasmail.com