 Local / Australia / 1822
Re: This isn't good enough!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 3 Jul 2000 10:51:54 GMT

We need to be slightly careful with this 'end of their newsgroup' stuff.
This is not what we seek and certainly no anything we need.  Power to the
Italians for a wonderful diverse and strong group - my bestest and fondest
aspirations for their continued growth and vitality.

Its just that its the way of things for the young and energetic to
eventually surpass the not young and not energetic.  No sense the young and
energetic rubbing their noses in it, now is there?

Eh?

<<G cheekily D&R very very fast>>

Richard
Still baldly going...